von Pappenheim Ancestry


The von Papenheim connection begins with Maria von Pappenheim (? - 1346), wife of Asmus von Watzdorf (? - 1368). Maria von Pappenheim does not appear on Jamie Allen's "Fabpedigree' website which I use to crosscheck individuals and since Maria von Pappenheim is spelled slightly differently than Herbold von Papenheim - and they do appear to be different families - I still have some research to do here. Although multiple family trees on Ancestry.com make this connection. I will need to find documentation to confirm. It may be that the I can only go as far as Maria von Pappenheim with this line.

>> von Pappenheim page on Wikipedia.de

Updated 1/10/15.

Asmus von Watzdorf (? - 1368)
Maria von Pappenheim ( - 1346)

Herbold von Papenheim (1319 - 1382)
Mechtild von Schönberg (1325 - ?)

Herbold I von Papenheim (1275 - 1348)
Ermengard von der Asseburg (1291 - 1356)

Rabe (Raveno) von PAPENHEIM (? - 1306+)

Rabe V von PAPENHEIM (? - 1266+)

Rabe IV von PAPENHEIM

Ludolf von PAPENHEIM

Rabe II von PAPENHEIM (? - 1150+)

Rabe I von PAPENHEIM (? - 1149+)